What is Exchange ESE or Jet Engine Error?
All Microsoft Exchange server services use ESE (Extensible Storage Engine) technology and it is also called the Jet Blue. It is used to store and fetch the data via an indexed or sequential approach. It is one of the core features of this tech and you must know that it comes pre-configured with solutions to recover from crashes. Which is why the Microsoft Exchange server performance is far better than any other server exchange.
But there are times Jet Engine error occurs in your system and there can be several reasons for it. Let’s have a look.
Reasons for Jet Engine Errors
The errors in Jet Engine mainly occurs when damage inflicts at file database or application level. If the exchange server is hit by jet engine errors, there are serious levels of repercussions. We can’t restrict ourselves in acknowledging the proceedings mentioned in the errors as a lot of errors can occur.
Here is a list of the few Jet Engine errors worth mentioning here.
- Jet engine database cannot open the file, it is being used exclusively by another user.
- The Jet VBA file failed to initiate when called
- 100 JET_errRfsFailure
- JET_errRecordNotFound, key not found
- Unable to initiate the jet engine
Now, let’s look at the reasons for these errors to occur on your PC.
There can be multiple reasons for these kinds of errors as we’ve discussed earlier. And here is the summary of how those reasons came to be in the first place.
- Hardware issues like crashes; abrupt shutdown can cause significant damage to the database.
- Due to corruption present in the critical objects required to run
- Mismatch of information in critical aspects required to run a jet engine
- Use of unreliable resources to restore the exchange database
Well, now we’ve seen the type of errors that can occur in ESE and that is why require some concrete steps to get over it.
Well, getting the jet database back on track, you have to take certain steps. The steps listed below are required for the troubleshooting of the errors.
Use Exchange Backup Retrieval Tool –You might need the help ofa backup retrieval tool to save the EDB mailboxes on your computer. The best way forward is by using the Windows server backup to extract exchange files from the infected database.
Follow the steps:
- Open Windows server backup and then choose Local Backup option from the list.
- Now, click on the Backup Once option and then select a different option, click Next.
- Now, you need to select Custom options from the Select Backup Configuration page and click Next.
- Now, you need to click on the Add Items option from the Select Items for Backup page and click Next.
- You can choose to exclude the desired files by going through the Advanced Settings Exclusions Add Exclusion option.
- Now, you need to navigate yourway through the VSS Settings tab and select VSS full Backup and then click on the OK button followed by the Next button to proceed.
- In this step, you would need to choose the destination for saving the backup in the desired location.
- On the last page, you need to check the backup settings once more and click on the Backup button.
- You can check the progress report in the tool and wait for it to finish it.
Once you are through with these steps, you would have a healthy EDB file. Now, you need to follow the instructions listed in the next section to get the data.
Tool for Exchange server
Well, Shoviv EDB to PST converter tool offers pretty cool features that make it easy for us to restore the Exchange database items.
Shoviv EDB to PST converter tool is one of the best ones available on the market and you must go for it. It will allow you to recover any EDB file (corrupt/non-corrupt) in a matter of minutes. With this tool, you can also export Exchange mailboxes to Office 365.
Well, you have to download the test this tool to get the hang of all the latest features. With the demo version, you can convert only the first 50 items per folder.
This tool will help you in all types of Jet engine errors and recover the data from the PC. So, follow these steps and recover the database from the Jet engine error.